Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thin gravity and launched valkyries

The other day, I made a bet to Christine and Mei since they'd been teasing me a lot about missing classes. I told them that I could make it for every single class this coming week, AND, I bet them that I could make it for every class ON TIME, which is, trust me, not a very easy thing to do, to me at least.

If I can't keep my bargain of the bet, then I shall have to treat my friends to dinner, which is obviously, NOT an option for this broke ass brown boy.

Nevertheless, I decided to change. Last week was a hard week for me mentally, but I'm going to take this bet and make it my escalator to being a better person.

SOOO, being a better person would require me doing these:

1) Fast for 30 days straight, which is something I didn't do last Ramadhan.

2) Be early for every class or at least, on time.

3) Pay more attention in class so that MAYBE I could just learn something.

4) Swear less? Not that I swear a lot but I used to be someone who RARELY swore.

5) Wake up early even on the weekends..This seems impossible but hey, I'm a newborn now FOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment