Friday, August 28, 2009

Get me a tutor, I'm failing marriage

SO, according to my contract wife, I'm failing marriage!....Imran you're right, I did miss marriage 101...I skipped that and jumped straight to Pleasure 202 instead..HAHAHA

This is the list I'm going to get my imaginary contract wife for our imaginary house. OH, I'm writing this because...I'm bored andddd...AKU KIASU SO X NAK KALAH DENGAN IMRAN, according to his wife, their marriage is perfect!..KURANG AJAR, AKU X NAK KALAH

-A robot from smartshop so tat my lovely wife doesnt have to cuci the whole house.

WAIT I JUST REALIZED THAT'S THE ONLY THING SHE NEEDS..

Ok la I add something la

-More cats? Goldy the goldfish killed our cats when they were trying to eat him. Yeah goldy's strong like tat.

WTH...wat does a husband need to buy for his wife a?...DANG I AM FAILING MY IMAGINARY MARRIAGE AND REAL MARRIAGE(If i was married)..I have no problems doing romantic stuff I guess but...wat else is a need?!..SOMEBODY GET ME JA RULE!!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHA...i guess i'm just a better husband than u...cuz...i missed marriage 101 too! n pleasure 202 as well...HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUYOOOO, GILAAA LAAAAA..then u wanna follow me to Camp XTR3M3 PL3ASUR3 666 ONOT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA, crazy ppl!! I laughed like mad reading this! WE are failing marriage but we are happily married right? MORE CATZ??!! Xiao r! Later I goreng both the fish for being vicious and cats for being weak for ur lunch and dinner only u know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHHAH!yes we are ja kiu! We are happily married, even tho we r not perfect...we r still happy..SAW TAT ONOT IMRAN?!..OMG HAHAHA I CANT EAT MY WIFE'S COOKING NEMORE..betta save pizza hut/domino's/McD numbers in my phonebook..

    ReplyDelete