Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Please, please let me get what I want

I want, basketball shoes!...I didn't use the word need since my father gave me his brand new and1 shoes...I liked it at first but, I find myself wanting something more appealing since I'm very cocky now, yes much more appealing than a size UK10, Skyblue+white and1 shoes. I've seen a coupla shoes I like online, and if the nike.com.my website is not lying, they should be available in Malaysia..(I'm too lazy to google and confirm)..Haven't checked the price, but I should have enough money to afford any one of these after raya.


Zoom Kobe IV,
I'm a huge ko
be fan :D










Nike, The Six, Not much of a lebron fan, but this pair is tight!








Nike KD1 X, Looks nicer in real. Love the different color style.








3 comments:

  1. The 1st pair is nice. <3
    If you get the 2nd pair, I'd prolly kill you, or not talk to you until you throw them away. Either one. Depends on your luck.
    For the 3rd one, it reminds me of someone I love to imitate. Or two. "IM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS HERE" & "HEOK HEOK HEOK".
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sypher-haha sankyu imran!

    shells-LOL y wats wrong with the second one? HAHAH now tat u mention it..the third pair doess remind me of..DOTDOTDOT..:P

    ReplyDelete