Sunday, September 27, 2009

Torrent after Bliss

Yesterday we had a little bbq at my house! It was Belle's bday celebration! Pre-bday at least :P.

It was FUN FUN FUN. Started from 6-1am+. Made lotsa noise. Ate lotsa food. Had lotsa fun. We played Truth, no dare, just truth. Belle's bday cake was delicious! Since it was cheesecake, so it had to be! Tasted like oreo cheesecake, but it wasnt :P. We had lambs, chickens, hot dogs, chicken balls, and marshmellows, which my wife said she was gonna share hers with me, but it the end I only gotten like half out of four :(..:(......... :(.....

The preparations were a lil messy since I found out that they were 2 other families doing BBQ on the same day. Thank god they went back early.

Burned lotsa fats letting people in since the entry card is needed to come into the pool area. Gained lotsa fats through lambs and chickens and marshmallows and chickens.

Didn't have the chance to push my wife into the swimming pool, maybe someday.

Shells was there but I didn't have the chance to truly catch up with her. It was a relief to see her though :).

Them guys got drunk, was very interesting :).

At the end of the day, I followed them to their cars, and they left for L4D. I couldn't follow since it was too late.

I went back, checked my blog, only to find that Mai had left me comments on posts I made about her........For the first time in my life, I felt so angry and sad, a lil happy, a lil dissapointed, a lil relieved, and excessively emotional at the same time. They should brand this combination of emotions using a word....It's not good to know that you remember me....

No comments:

Post a Comment