Monday, November 2, 2009

Defragmentation overload

I feel like..writing about what's going on with my life right now. Nothing personal, it's just plainly being self-absorbed :D.

I have been much lazier and vain than usual. Always find myself being caught in the same snare over and over again. Always find myself looking down into the darkest hours of my life. Always find myself not appreciating the good things I have in my life, including my friends. I have officially transformed into a being I always hated to be. I have become, a modern failure.

Then again what is failure anyways...Is it becoming something you don't wish to become? Is it not meeting expectations? Or rather is it just another brand to personalize the biggest stepping stones. A brand as a catalyst, or a brand to destory hope and faith. I guess that depends on how strong a person really is.

I have stopped playing basketball. Haven't played for quite a while, almost a month I think. I've started gaming seriously again. Ragnarok, PSP RPGS', NBA 10 Dynasty mode. I find myself being sucked into a warphole to again, failure.

I stopped believing in myself. I stopped believing that I'm one of the best writers around. I stopped believing that my dreams are just attempts away, and sadly enough, I have stopped believing in the immensity of love.

I guess I have officially lost myself, again. Someone lead me back! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment