Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Berries' Dilemma S01 Ep02 - Silverspoon In a Penny


Previously on the Berries’ Dilemma

“He just, he just doesn’t seem to care about me anymore. Like last night, he went out with his bandmates and forgot about our dinner!”

“We should divorce our partners.” I suggested recklessly.

“And then what?” She asked, curiously.

“WE, get married.”

“Bulu I want a divorce. I’m getting married with Strawberry.” Said Apple as she put a high-five backward to her forehead.

“WHAT?!” Replied Bulu, shocked and caught off guard. “But why?! I have given you everything! Pleasure, sex, happiness, money, sex, oral sex, public sex, anal invasion, WHAT ELSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?” He continued.

“You’re lying!” Accused Apple.

“Maybe I am, but I’m not the one who’s going to be betray our love!”

“All right, I guess that’s everyone. Pussyberry is busy building his wife an underground church, so he cannot make it today. Don’t worry, I’ll LESING him and his wife later.” Said Jizzy whilst smiling. “Now then, let’s get this reunion started.”

Episode 2 – Silverspoon In A penny

Countless sweat was dropping casually as he continued hammering screws to where they belonged. He wiped his forehead for the hundredth time, wondering where his wife was at that very moment. His phone was switched off right after reading Jizzy’s invitation, he knew too well that he was fully booked that night, to resume his lifetime quest. Pussyberry gave another sigh after hours of hammering and moving things underneath his house. He looked down to the ground, thinking of how happy he was back then, back when they were in college, back when Ink Corporated were still unknown, back when they used to call him Synyster Tan. A smile came upon his face as he closed his watery eyes, witnessing starlight as a sole vision.

Everyone was filling up the table. The order was rather awkward, it was different compared to the usual seats. Jizzy did not ask about the sudden change, in fact he did not even notice.

“So how is everyone doing? I assume you’re currently working on the third volume of your novel, Strawberry?” asked Jizzy, he always did this, he always played the boss in this mafia schemed family.

“Yes I am. It’s going to be great.” I replied with a smile, as if I had nothing at all to hide.

“What about you Bulu? I heard Ink Corporated’s third album, “Running on treadmills whilst wearing an underwear” was a platinum hit. Must be a dream come true.” Continued Jizzy, inspecting us one by one.

“It was great, but I liked the first one the most.” Replied Bulu.

“Ahh yes, “Respect, Trust, Faith, Loyalty” said Jizzy while cutting his chicken.

“Grandad Jizzy, I, we, have something to tell all of you present today.” Appleberrie cut in. She could not take it anymore, she wanted to get this over with. I looked at her with a surprised expression. I believed it was not the right time, but she did not care, she went on as she did in the restaurant where I was embarrassed to no end.

“Well what is it?” Asked Jizzy, curious and impatient.

“.....I....I’m....” Stuttered Apple, I could tell she was afraid; afraid of being judged, afraid of the unknown, afraid, of the hatred.

“She’s sick! She has a fever and she needs to go home.” I tried to cover. I knew it was not a good one, I knew they could tell it was a lie, but I did it anyways.

“And how would YOU know, uncle Straw?” Asked Mush, I could feel the hatred within him, to him, I had destroyed their family.

“Is she really sick Bulu?” Asked Jizzy as he pushed Kitty and Ribena aside, who were feeding each other chicken.

“If you mean sick of our undivided love then, yes, she is” Said Bulu in the most dramatic way.

“All right, what’s happening here?” Asked Smelly, finally getting into the conversation after finishing her food.

“Straw I think you should tell her.” Said Apple.

“Tell me what?” Asked Smelly, for the first time in a few months, she was asking me more than one question in one night.

“That...I...want....a......” Before I could finish, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and I could not believe my eyes. Seashells, was flashing on the screen. I gazed into my wife’s eyes, I could tell she wanted an answer, then I looked at Jizzy, he was clearly expressionless. I knew what I wanted to do, I did not care if it was not the right thing to do under the circumstances, I dashed and exited the hall, and answered the call, leaving the others behind with at least a dozen question marks. Ribena and Kitty were happily eating, as if the drama had never happened, as if there was only the two of them in the room.

“OH SHIT” Cursed Jizzy. Everyone was looking at him, afraid that this sudden drama had triggered his anger. “Zombi Kampung Pisang Part 2 The Zombie’s Revenge started already!” That was it, and everyone gave a sigh of relief.

Bulu’s phone rang a minute later, he looked at it, and saw Pussyberry Tan on the screen. He smiled, informed everyone and picked up the phone.

“Hey man, it’s me.” Initiated Pussy.

“Yea I know, how are you man, haven’t heard anything from you since the last album.” Confronted Bulu.

“I know man, I’ve been busy.”

“Busy becoming contractor right?”

“Ahha... Hey, do you guys, wanna go out? Like old times, 5 of us, and DOTA.” Suggested Pussy.

“Actually...” Bulu looked at the others. “I was thinking the same thing. Let’s meet up tonight.”

“Cool, call Mirul Vengeance oso.”

There was a long pause before Bulu answered ‘ok’. For the first time in this lifetime, Bulu was disappointed in his cousin. It was noticeable, there was now a gap between some of us, a gap that could not be filled with a few patching or plasters o even, love. What we needed was guidance. What we needed was for someone to tell us the truth, and for the Ink Corporated, there was a special someone for this, and they called him....Z Shadows.

“Sorry Jizzy, I’m gonna go and meet up with Pussy, I’m gonna go pick up Egg too.” Informed Bulu.

“Isn’t my son in boarding school?” Asked Smelly, curious and confused.

“He was on a break since last week. He’s been spending it with his fiancé.”

“What?! How come I never knew of this?! Hunny!” Shouted Smelly as she left the hall, finding her missing husband.

“Great, I missed my movie, and dinner was ruined.” Complained Jizzy.

“Eh the curry chicken is nice wei!” Said Ribena, bimbo-ishly.

Jizzy sighed as a sign of frustration. Apple confronted her son and talked about her upcoming plans for the future. She knew exactly what to do, and she had plans if the wedding between her and Strawberry was not going to happen. Mushyberry listened to his mother carefully, as it could be the last honest thing she would ever tell him. Bulu came closer to his wife and son, looked and them, held them, seizing the day and not taking advantage of the relationship they were having now. What they had; the family chemistry and love, everything was going to end soon, Bulu could feel it in his fur. He gave his wife a last kiss on the forehead, and left the building swiftly and silently.

My trusted white Sony Ericsson W666 V200 was held closely to my ear. I was smiling widely as I was on the phone. I did not know what to say, at least, after how we left things before she left for Australia. I closed my eyes, thinking of the right words to say.

“Hey.” It was the only thing that got through my lungs. I was waiting for a reply, patiently waiting, for that single reply.

THE END

WILL SHELLS GIVE STRAW A POSITIVE REPLY? WILL BULUBERRY AND PUSSYBERRY MEET UP FOR DOTA? WILL SMELLYBERRY FIND HER MISSING HUSBAND? WILL JIZZYBERRY EVER GET TO WATCH HIS MOVIE SOME OTHER TIME?WILL RIBENABERRY GET MORE OF THE CHICKEN CURRY SHE LOVES SO MUCH?WILL MUSHYBERRY BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT APPLEBERRIE HAS TO SAY? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE, OF THE BERRIES’ DILEMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment