Thursday, September 10, 2009

Work what's work?

Right now, I am, in college. Right now, I am in lab 2. Right now, I am blogging, bored. Right now, I am supposed to do my journal..SUPPOSED to.

So let's see, JQ's on my right doing her journal, Aaron is on her right doing his journal, Mei is behind him doing her journal..and I am..blogging..

This week was a tough week! Lotsa assignments due this week. Sometimes, I wish we had exams.

After this, we're gonna break fast together! At William's! Delicious food, great amount.

I rarely update about my life, I mean I blog about my perspective of life, but not about mine. Let's seeeeee.

I have been skipping class, 99% of the time because I oversleep. I sleep late everyday. At 4 actually, to me it's very late. I have been writing a lot, pages about this romance novel I am currently working on. I have been watching a lot of romantic movies. Latest is er, Wuthering Heights. Awesome movie, wicked and powerful love story. It was adapted from a novel so, of course it is great. I have been thinking a lot about writing. How to improve, my most comfortable style of writing. There's this stereotype that writers are lazy and always have troubles waking up in the morning, and they always have bed hair. I finally understood why. It is partially true I guess. I mean I spend ALOT of time in front of my laptop, and time seriously runs much faster when I write. AND, not to mention I get very tired from waking up from a sleep right after writing. The laptop screen seriously sucks your energy, without you realizing it!

Next sem I'm gonna burn the 3rd Volume of JQJQJQ<3<3<3! Wait for it it's going to be great!

2 comments:

  1. Wuthering Heights is awesome!!!! Especially the novel! (Despite the words used making me dizzy at times...)
    I love Heathcliff... despite how asshole-ish his character was. But I think he just needs a hug. *hugs Heathcliff*
    I don't really like Catherine. I don't like her fickle mind and how she ignores Heathcliff (at times) in favour of Edgar Linton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CAN'T BELIEVE U READ IT..nicee!!Heathcliff was very kewl towards the end..altho, very cruel. LOL yea he just needed a hug, and he wudve been a fine lad. Yeah same I have the same view over Catherine, she says she loves him, but she cares more about status and stuff. ESPECIALLY, like u mentioned, when she ignores Heathcliff in favour of Edgar. I pity Edgar in the movie though, but that's what you get for getting in between true love!!.HMPH!

    ReplyDelete